Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My first BLOG!

So I think I'll dig deep for my feminine side and start blogging. As a word of caution I will be posting random stuff from my life, which if you know me means it could be how should we say-risque- I think thats how you spell that. Anyhow welcome to biggerb75 aka Bradleys blog. Wow what alliteration. So lets get to the nitty gritty shall we. I was watchin american idol last night and to be honest it feels sorta like the final five are getting worse not better. The Davids are good no doubt and Cook can make any song sound like a rock song. Thats cool! Archuleta ahh what can i say about the little fella I wanna fold that little bugger up, put him in my pocket, and maybe take him to a party where i pull him out to show to my friends. Dude has an amazing voice but hes not unique at all. He's a great singer, but dude open your eyes and maybe mix in a dance move or two David. The other three are crap. Brooke's hot thats it. Syesha is sexy and can sing but she's basically pigeonholed to be a broadway type singer nothing more and lastly that brings me to castro. Dude looks like a lady! Is this who Steven Tyler was singing about in his song. Castro had one decent song in my opinion and that was "somewhere over the rainbow". The crazy thing is he's never been bottom three as far as I can remember. He's like a cockroach that just can't be destroyed. Anyhoo My prediction; I think Castro is finally met his fate and will no longer be joining us on tuesday nights. Thats my call for better or worse. Well I'll write more later just wanted to get started.

No comments: