Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bloody lip story

Well for those who know me this will be repetitive, but for those who are lookin to catch a glimpse into my life hope you enjoy. This is just one of the many wacked things that happen , to me. I went campin with my good friend Andy and his wife one summer night and his wife Traci brought her sister. Well I had always had a crush on his sister in law so I was pumped to go! Anyhow we hung out and had a good time and it was time to go to bed. Well I had planned on sleepin in the back of my truck when what to my surprise she asked me if I wanted to sleep in the back of her truck with her. UI'm m uh yes please. So the next few mins are foggy but I remember being in that mindset us guys get in when all we are thinkin about is "how am I going to start scorin this chick". Well being the smooth operator I am I started kissin her neck half expecting her to turn around and smack me. What happened next was somewhat unexpected but she started kissin me and quite passionately if I do say so. Now I've kissed a few gals in my day but never one so aggressive. She had bit my lip and was at the moment pulling it with her teeth about six inches from my face. Well I have to stop and say that I had recently had a cold sore that was just about healed but I didnt factor in the aggressiveness of this little filly. What happened next was fairly uncomfortable and is still even to tell, but I'll try. As we were makin out pretty hot and heavy her dog who was lying at our feet had been chewing on my blanket and we heard it rip. Well I turned on my headlamp and looked at the dog, who indifferently stared back for a second before returning to my blanket. As I kinda muttered under my breath I panned to my lady friend and all the sudden Damn! She had blood all over her face, and ears, and neck. She looked like an aztec warrior! Apparently my cold sore had broken open and I guess I was all over the board. Well needless to say I faced a dilemma, tell her I had bled on her and most likely the makeout was over, or keep goin and know I was bleedin all over her. Well I told her and imagine the awkward silence that followed. I never really saw that chick again, but damn if I dont have a good story.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool, i'm the first to post. its hard typing when i've been crying over your vampire story. i do have to admit i'm a little surprised you told her. i would've been the first to guess you kept going and in the morning you made some story up about how she was attacked last night by the, not so familiar, face sucking leachorous! i think the scientific term is 'horny-ites-boner-asourous' something like that anyway! peace

The Crazy Clawson's said...

oh my heck Brad this story is hurendous......im not sure if you should share these things....but i am glad that you have a blog....awesome..

Katie said...

What the??? Who blogs about something so wrong but you. I can't believe I've never heard that story before. Keep it coming with the funny stories:)

Traciannee said...

Didn't surprise me that this was your first story. I have heard this numerous times but still makes me shed a tear of sadness and laughter.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Brad...my long lost cousin...I thought you might have died and no one told me about it!
Remember the old days when you used to egg me on w/your sexest remarks??? LOL!!! Good times..good times...
Glad you're back on my radar!

natalie said...

Brad-it's your cousin Natalie and I am dyin here. I thought as I was reading this that only a guy could tell this story because if I were as blundt (and I thoguht I was)as you people would die. I love that you just tell it like it is. I often have wondered what you're up to, so now I know. Please continue to dig into your feminine side and keep blogging!

amy said...

Brad, good to see you have started a blog. Maybe your blog title should be " To Make A Long Story Short".

Andy Chase said...

Case in point?

Anna said...

Love that story. Infact its been told to many others. You are sort of a legend.

Chari said...

This is one of my most favorite stories ever! I was telling some friends about it at work the other day :)

Unknown said...

I had forgotten all about that story until I stumbled upon your blog. Thanks for making my night!