Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wife Hunting!

So hey it's been a while since i posted and I thought I'd update ya'all bout Biggs aka me. So we had mothers day come and go and I thought I'd let everyone know what an AWESOME mom I have. She's always there for me even sometimes when I don't want her to be. She helps get me skinny with all her voodoo, witchcraft diet quick fixes(which actually happen to work). She constantly calls to find out how I'm doin, and best of all she has learned to text message so she's never far away at all. No really though she is the best! 
And then we've got my dating life which has recently seen new life. I actually had three dates last week(not bad when you consider I prob had three all of last year. One of em was a gal from my ward who I'm kinda into so we'll see where that goes.I'm leaving sunday for a LDS singles cruise to the mexican riviera out of Los Angeles. Seven days of blissful relaxation and wife chasin should be just what the dr ordered. No really I need a wife! So any of you out there who know someone that likes short chubby dudes please let me know. Jory and Anna had a bbq over the weekend that was really fun well except for well never mind. It was cool. We played games and ate and well that was pretty much it. So back to this whole wife thing. here's the deal I need someone who's cute but has grown into it. Ya know the kind that was maybe a little awkward in school but then one day realized she was hot but was still humble cause of all those years of well not being hot. Like joey potter from dawsons creek. Only not so tall. And not so into Tom Cruise. And what happened to that guy? Man maverick was a bad mother franker who flew upside down over a mig and could still kick your ass in beach volleyball. Now he can't make a good movie to save his life and his chicks a foot taller than him. Remember "risky business" where did that guy go? Now all we get is some weird ass talkin on youtube about scientology and how he's a better person for it(keep in mind you rise up in that religion based on your donation level)anyways what a wack job. But oh Joey what a fox, well a really tall fox. I'm still pissed she's not with Pacey man they were a magical couple. Oh I digress. 
So I've been on a diet now for 2.5 weeks and I've lost about 22lbs. I have been takin this hormone called HCG. It's basically extracted from a pregnant woman's urine. Anyhow I took it a feww weeks before for 23 days and lost 29 lbs the stopped for like 3 weeks and prob gained like 4-5 lbs back and then started this second time and am down 22. Not bad. The problem is I'M HUNGRY AS SHIT! No seriously i'm livin off of like 800 calories a day. So to make matters worse I saw a comercial for a cheesy gordita crunch from taco bell. Now some of you may know of my past illicit love affair with "the crunch" as I call her. That little sexy bitch has broken my heart a time or two. With her two shells one soft and one hard seperated by a cheesy barrier of love packed with beefy yumness covered in creamy goodness. Oh I have a food erect whoa sorry this is gettin out of hand. Needless to say we stopped seeing each other due to the fact that she always left me feeling well bloated to be honest. But damn do I miss her bad. But no it's over i have to tell myself. No matter how hard she calls out to me were finished. Wow I think I just wrote a love story about a taco. I have problems. Well I'm out til next time. But remember I need a wife!...Who smells like "the crunch" no just kiddin

14 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, Biggs I love you and this new blog. Whenever I need a biggie fix I just type in your blog.
However I am a bit offended that I have yet to make it to your blog list.
Good luck with this continued wife hunt. Just stick out that bottom lip of yours and the girls will just flock. The good humble hot ones will be lining up.;)

Andy Chase said...

Aren't all love stories about taco?

The Crazy Clawson's said...

First off no swearing aloud in the blogger world....you big potty mouth...ps. this is your mom and i didn't raise you to talk that way...also no good girl wants a potty mouth. Now it is val....what about betos.....you trader...

amy said...

Have you seen the taco bell commercial about the bacon chalupa? The girls carry them in their purses to pick up on men... that is your dream woman! Andy's comment is just downright WRONG!!

Chari said...

Brad I am SO glad you have a blog! You brighten my day with your rambling and I LOVE it! I'll keep my eye out for a "Joey" :)

Jeff & Melissa said...

You are such a GEEK!

Jessica F. said...

Just wanted to say hi! Good luck with the wife hunt! You do have the upper hand being a guy...just in case you haven't already heard that a million times!!!

Lindsay said...

Hahah...Brad You are awesome. Remember how you and I never would have worked out cause I am probably a foot taller than you as well?? Things could have been different had I not been so tall or you so...well, hehe. You should check out my blog!! We are movin to Florida for Law School!! Woo hoo

Annalee said...

Your crazy! I can't believe that story "the bloody lip." How funny. That is awesome about your weight loss, Congrats! Keep it up you are looking great!

JonandLo said...

Hi Brad! You are looking slim these days. I have some good news for you too. I am pregnant..so I will sell you my urine for way less. What do you think? My bro's inlaws were on that diet too..cracks me up. But hey, I'm serious..I could use the $$ down here in Cali.

Unknown said...

Brad Biggerstaff, you may not remember me, remember back to Rexburg, ID, 1998 at Alpine Chalet. I played ball with your roomemate Ty Edwards. I saw your blog through Lori Monks blog. That was quite the lovesong about the crunchy gordita. What have you been up to the last 10 years? Hope all is going well for ya.

Jake Stubblefield

Unknown said...

Hey Brad how are you ? Hope all is well love momacoates

Ras Fam said...

OK I am Val's work friend from Alpha, she told me a while ago to read your blog because it's hilarious, and I did and she is right, this is hilarious. When I was fat the Gordita Crunch was my weakness. I have been clean for about 5 mo. Good luck, and keep writing, I love to read it.

Kat said...

Alright....I've heard of this pregnant woman urine remedy. I just hope that is not the closest you will ever get to being married. You sound a little needy...maybe a side effect to being pregnant. Don't call if you feel like you need to cuddle. Seriously, 51 lbs? Damn Gina. Good luck on chasin' tail, it is hunting season after all. Do you need a cow permit nowadays?
love, Justin